There is an endless list of the things that you can make new out of old. All you need is a little inspiration to make a reclaimed craft! Try some of these fun ideas!
- Use an old book to make a new purse. This would also be great for making a children’s tote bag out of an old favorite book that has missing pages and is falling apart.
- Have an old outdoor tablecloth laying around? Turn it into a new lunch bag.
- Don’t throw away those broken crayons, recycle them! Melt them down to make fun new shapes and designs.
- Reclaim your cardboard boxes! 10 great projects to make use of left over packaging and boxes.
- A fun craft for kids, making fossils out of used coffee grinds.
- Make use of empty baby food jars by making snow globes.
- Kids can turn their old toothbrush into jewelry.